END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
By agreeing to have any of Adore Infotech Pvt. Ltd software products installed on to your computer equipment/ Mobile /Smartphone/ Tablet and by subsequent use of the Software, you agree to comply with the terms of this general End User Licence Agreement (“EULA”) where no specific agreement is in place between Adore Infotech Pvt. Ltd and the user of the software. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software . This EULA applies to any upgrades and supplements to the original Software
- The Licensed Software is owned and copyrighted by Adore Infotech Pvt. Ltd (“Adore Infotech”). The Software is licensed, only on the terms of this EULA. Acceptance and installation of the software indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this EULA.Upon receipt and installation of the software and payment of the licence fee, you will acquire the right to use the Software directly from Adore Infotech, although the product may be distributed by a Value Added Reseller (VAR). You assume responsibility for the selection of the program to achieve your intended results, and for the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software.
- In consideration of your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this EULA, Adore Infotech grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Licensed Software and the associated documentation. You are not licensed to rent, lease, transfer the Software. You may not allow any third party to access or view the Software for any reason other than to assist you professionally in your business where the software is currently being used.
- Title and copyright to the Software, including object code media and documentation, remain with Adore Infotech. You may not copy, reproduce or make data transmissions, in whole or in part, except as is necessary for back-up or archival purposes. You may not reverse engineer, translate, disassemble or decompile the Software, in whole or in part.
- Demo version of Software contains the features which may be removed at any point of time, without any prior notice to the licensee.You hereby confirm that you will not use demo version of Software for any commercial purposes and if found doing so, AdoreInfotech has the liberty to cancel the demo version or take any action as deemed fit.
- The licence is effective upon acceptance and installation of the Licensed Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Licensed Software media. Adore Infotech has the right to terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA. Upon termination you shall stop all use of the Software and return the Licensed Software and all copies and documentation to Adore Infotech or destroy the Licensed Software and provide Adore Infotech with a statutory declaration signed by you declaring that the Licensed Software and the documentation and all copies have been returned or destroyed and the copy of the Licensed Software on the computer equipment/ Mobile /Smartphone/ Tablet has been removed.
- Copyright and confidentiality of the Software will survive any termination of this EULA in perpetuity.
- Adore Infotech warrants for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery that the Software will perform the functions of the Software as set out in any AdoreSoftphone.com website Reference Material in effect on the date of delivery.Except for the warranty stated herein, Adore Infotech disclaims all warranties with regard to the Software, including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.Some Countries/States have laws which require warranty and liability rights different from those stated herein. In those areas the required warranty and liability terms will apply.
- Adore Infotech’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy, Adore Infotech be not liable if the Value Added Reseller (VAR) from whom you acquired the Licensed Software is unable to deliver. In no event will Adore Infotech be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in any way related to or arising out of the use of the Software
- The prevailing party in any action or proceeding between Adore Infotech and End-User Licensee arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be entitled to recover reasonable legal fees and costs, including lawyers’ fees, which may be incurred.
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in New Delhi, India and each party agrees to be subject to those relevant laws.Copyright law protects the Licensed Software and accompanying documentation. Except as specifically authorized in writing by Adore Infotech, copying, duplication, sale, distribution or other use of the Licensed Software is prohibited.It is understood and acknowledged that Adore Infotech has the absolute right to obtain injunctive relief to protect Adore Infotech’s proprietary rights.By using the Software, you further agree that this is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications relating to the subject matter of this EULA.If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions will not be affected.